Pricing, memberships + Policies
|Adult Classes||Kids Classes||Other|
(3 month minimum, 30 days
notice to cancel)
|Drop-In $18||Kids Drop-In $18||New Student Offer|
3 classes for $30
(30 day expiration)
|1 Month |
|5 Pack |
|Kids Yoga |
10 Pack $160
|Private Yoga Class|
$125 for single private
10 Pack $200
|Private Yoga Classes|
$140 for specialized
$24 (1 adult + 1 child)
$10 each additional
|Mat Rentals $2|
- Enjoy unlimited adult yoga classes by becoming a Bend + Bloom Member. Unlimited Memberships include free mat rental, 10% off yoga workshops, and 10% off kids & tots/family yoga class packs/drop-in classes.
- When you sign up for our $125 auto-renew membership, you credit card will be charged on the same date each month.
- There is a 3 month minimum for our $125 auto-renew membership.
- Auto-Renew members must give at least 1 month’s written notice from the next renew date to cancel a membership. Cancellations and suspensions can only be processed from date of renewal and not in between renew dates, and there is a three month maximum on suspensions. Please send all suspension and cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds can be granted for unused time on your membership and there are no extensions given.
- 6- and 12-month memberships cannot be suspended or extended.
- To sign up for our $125/month auto-renew membership click here.
- As a courtesy to the studio and other practitioners waiting to get a spot in our classes, members who need to cancel their reservations must do so prior to the posted start time of class. If you do not cancel prior to the start time, you will be charged the drop-in rate of $18 for every 3 classes you sign up for but do not attend.
New Student Special
We offer a special for clients who are new to Bend + Bloom! 3 classes for $30 with a 30 day expiration date.
- Please note this special will expire 30 days from first use. Classes in this special are non-transferable and there are no extensions given.
- Mat rentals not included.
Adult Class Packs
We offer 5, 10 and 20 class packs to help you buy in bulk and save money.
- All class packs have a 6-month expiration and are non-returnable and non-transferable
- Mat rentals not included.
- Families and partners can share packs by asking Bend + Bloom to link accounts. Email email@example.com or stop by the desk.
- Workshops must be paid in full at time of reservation and are non-refundable. Bend + Bloom credit is available for cancellations with at least 24 hours’ notice. To cancel, please call the studio.
- There is a 10-minute grace period for workshop arrivals. If there is a waitlist, pre-registered students who arrive past the 10-minute grace period will lose their spot.
- Mat rentals included.
Private Yoga Classes
- Private and group semi-private sessions are available.
- $125 for a single private ($30 additional dollars for every additional individual for semi-privates).
- $140 for specialized privates (prenatal or postnatal therapeutics, yoga therapy to address a specific issue, back care focus etc).
- Please complete our privates submission form to request more information.
- Private sessions will be charged in full if cancelled with less than 24 hours of notice.
Gift certificates are also available for purchase in person or online here in any denomination.
Reserving classes online
You are welcome to sign up for classes online to reserve a spot in class. There is a 10-minute grace period for class arrivals. If you sign up online, your spot in class is guaranteed until the end of the 10-minute grace period. If there is a wait list, students who sign up online will lose their spot if they do not arrive within 10 minutes of the start of class. You must purchase a class in order to reserve a spot.
Students who pre-register for any adult + child class are guaranteed a spot in the class. We will only take drop-ins for the number of spots that are available and will not cancel anyone who pre-registers for class. Students are welcome to cancel their reservation online up to the start time of class.
If you do not cancel a class reservation by the start of class and do not attend you are still charged for that class.