full color cuba!
yoga, history, food + culture
may 6th - 11th, 2017
To see, feel, and experience is to understand. Join Amy Quinn Suplina and Karen Shelley for this once in a lifetime journey, and soak up picturesque, vintage Cuba so you can better appreciate the changes that are on the country’s horizon. Our morning yoga class will prepare your senses to fully experience the country’s culture, art, food and politics. In partnership with local guides, we have curated a thoughtful, cultural immersion while leaving plenty of time to enjoy the ocean-side sun of Havana and breathe in the mountain-fresh air of Viñales.
Fully Guided, and Supporting Local Efforts
In collaboration with authorized Cuban tour experts.
Your Full Color Cuba Journey includes:
- 4 nights at Havana hotel w/beach and pool;
1 night at Viñales bed & breakfast
- Daily yoga class
- 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 3 dinners
- Full-time bilingual guide
- Walking tour of Havana’s Old City
- Discussion about Cuban culture and politics with journalist Marc Frank
- Visit to the Museum of the Revolution
- La Finca Vigía, Ernest Hemingway’s home
- Agricultural visits to a farm and tobacco fields
- Private performance in a local musician’s home
- Private performance and discussion with adolescents from a women-run dance company
- Visit to the home and studio of a local artist
- Local ground transportation
- Cuban insurance (health and evacuation)
- Cuban visa, and full compliance with U.S. Treasury Department regulation
$4000 USD per person. Payment plans are available.
Prices are for double accommodations and do not include air travel (see below for air travel details). If you’re traveling solo, we will pair you with another traveler from our group. There is a $300 single supplement if you prefer a private room.
A $1000 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a space - click here to reserve your spot now!
For specific retreat questions email email@example.com
To set up a payment plan email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-987-3162
Air travel is not included in the trip price and each individual is expected to make their own travel arrangements. That being said, Bend + Bloom Yoga will work with the group to identify the best airfare options possible. There are currently commercial flights available with layovers in other countries. According to news reports and our Cuban travel expert partners, we expect that direct, commercial flight service from the U.S. to Havana will start in fall 2016. If that does not happen we will make recommendations for existing commercial flights or will explore the option for a group charter.
A minimum of one group shuttle will be provided between the airport and our hotel in Havana. The shuttle will be arranged to accommodate the majority of travelers, based on flight information that you provide to us. If you are unable to take the shuttle, clear instructions will be provided for you to hire a taxi to our hotel.