Bend + Bloom is a vibrant studio offering over 60 inspiring yoga classes per week. We welcome and embrace students of all abilities and backgrounds. We encourage each student to find their unique path toward well-being by offering a purposeful menu of high quality yoga classes and workshops to support our evolving lives.
Bend + Bloom students tune into their breath, energize their bodies, and align themselves through our creative, flowing yoga classes. Kids indulge in yoga fun while parents enjoy their own serene practice next door. Natal students savor time with their babes or prepare for a holistic childbirth experience.
Enjoy organic tea and cookies after every class, browse our boutique, and launch your yoga education through our special workshop offerings and teacher trainings. Located right off of 5th Avenue in the heart of Park Slope, Bend + Bloom is the perfect setting for veteran yogis to deepen their practice and for brand new beginners to explore the transformational power of yoga.
Green Efforts and Community Engagement
Yoga embodies the interdependence of all life. At Bend + Bloom we seek to reflect this connection through our actions and choices.
Here are some of our efforts to date:
- We support amazing social action organizations including CHIPS Shelter, Lineage Project, Africa Yoga Project, Prospect Park Alliance, Masbia Soup Kitchen, Partners in Health and donate to more than 50 additional local schools and community based organizations. We encourage you to check out these organizations and donate your time and resources generously.
- Our floors and front desk are bamboo, a renewable grass that can be harvested in
- The paint on all our walls is no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and safer for
our lungs than traditional paint.
- We use non-toxic and biodegradable cleaners
- Our electricity is wind-generated.
- We use cotton, washable hand towels instead of paper in the bathrooms.
- The studs behind our walls are all reclaimed wood.
- We use recycled paper products and we recycle.
- We provide free filtered water so people can use reusable bottles.
- We welcome our students to enjoy organic tea in reusable mugs after class.
Got an idea for how we can do better? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.